Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale


Was down south of the border this weekend. Picked up some pretty sweet beers and also a two four(case in American) of Sierra Nevada. Mainly picked this up because it is cheap and pretty refreshing. I can remember my first Sierra Nevada Pale from about 5 years ago. I was in Vegas at a restaurant in Mandalay Bay, can't remember the name, but they had great steak. I ordered it as at that time I liked to try different beers. It was different but good. I had never had such a bitter beer, but I liked it. Well, I still enjoy it. I wouldn't put it in my top 10 overall, but definitely one of my favourite pales.

It's very typical of an American Pale Ale, light, malty and with a decent hop bitterness. If you haven't had one, try one. Nuff said.

Stay Tuned. I've got some great beers in the fridge ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment